Extremely productive day.
(1) Submitted my course registration at the International Programs and Relations Office.
(2) Got a new sim card with a larger data plan.
(3) Purchased a pair of dumbbells and then dropped them off at my dormitory.
(4) Bussed to the New Campus to purchase tickets for the weekend trip. I’m thrilled that I don’t have any courses there- it was a shlep and not as beautiful as the Old Campus. My card was denied at the ATM nearby, so I walked a mile to pick up cash.
(5) Went to the bank to pay rent, but my card was again denied. Spent an hour on the phone with Bank of America.
(6) Picked up groceries.
Watched season 2 of Bloodline until bed.